During this difficult time for us all, your health and safety is of utmost priority for us here in Volissos Holiday Homes. .
We have followed all health guidelines and done all the necessary so you can come & escape with peace of mind.
Until then, we remain safe and we look forward to welcoming you to beautiful Chios!
The Management and Staff of Volissos Holiday Homes
COVID-19 INTERNATIONAL BOARD ? POLICY & PROCEDURES
Staying Safe is everyone?s responsibility
HOW WE TAKE CARE OF YOU HOW YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF US
- Volissos Holiday Homes is Health First certified and follows the Ministry of Health guidelines on cleaning and sanitation according to national legislation
- All Holiday Homes may stay off-use even for 24 hours after previous use
- Decorations & extra beddings have been removed
- Guests not residing in the hotel are strictly prohibited from entering the hotel even if they are friends or relatives
- Our staff is equipped with all the required disinfectants and cleaning productis to ensure all areas meet the highest levels of hygiene.
- We provide all the relevant information in order to keep you as healthy and safe as possible during your stay.
- Checkin & Checkout facility will be outdoors. Earlier Checkin at 15:00/Latest checkout at 11:00
- Cafe Bar/Breakfast Terrace will be closed for Season 2020-2021 avoid gatherings
- You can Get in touch with us to inform you about the new flexible cancellation policy during this period.
- Please sanitize your hands as often as possible.
- Please cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing
- Please respectfully abide by social distancing.
- All communal furniture has been repositioned to meet social distancing requirements.
For long stay guests any home cleaning service will be done upon customer request only. This is to keep our personnel safe.
In case you develop symptoms during your stay please stay in your home and contact the hotel’s certified Health Officer who will contact the medical doctor and follow the protocol for the provision of immediate medical care